About Levin Clubhouse
The Sally and Howard Levin Clubhouse is a warm, welcoming community where adults whose lives have been disrupted by mental illness come together to discover and develop their strengths and abilities, build self-confidence, and gain valuable social and vocational skills that prepare them for more productive, rewarding, meaningful lives.
The Sally and Howard Levin Clubhouse is a place where people with mental illness become whole again by building equal relationships, while doing meaningful daily work.
Members and staff work together as partners, relying on each others’ strengths, talents, and abilities, creating a welcoming, supportive, and trusting Clubhouse community.
Clubhouse Members can:
- Give and receive peer support.
- Enjoy nutritious meals.
- Participate in wellness and social activities.
- Learn and teach new skills.
- Participate in employment opportunities.
- Learn to advocate for themselves.
- Monday-Friday 8:30-5
- Friday 8:30-7 (1st, 3rd Friday of the month)
- 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Every Federal holiday except Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashanah